1ST – 5TH Graders
Miss your favorite moment in The Zone?
MEETING IN PERSON STARTING THE WEEKEND OF AUGUST 1-2
We are so excited to be opening again and can’t wait to see you and your family! Just like in our adult weekend services, The Zone and Clubhouse are taking additional steps to keep our environments safe, clean, and super fun! So what can you expect when your family comes back to join us?
To begin with, we will focus on cleaning, sanitizing, and disinfecting:
- We’ve increased cleaning protocols in our Zone and Clubhouse environments during and in- between services.
- Additional hand-sanitizer stations will be available at each campus. All toys and hard surfaces will be disinfected before each service.
- We are washing hands when children enter our Clubhouse rooms. Each teacher and volunteer in the classroom will be asked to wear a mask to help prevent the spread of germs.
Our volunteers will help families with the check in process to support a safe environment. Volunteers will fill out Information cards for you.
We’ll all need to work together to help keep Grace Family Church safe, so please stay home and participate online if you or your child:
1. Have had a fever of 99.5 or higher in the past 24 hours.
2. Show any symptoms of Covid-19- Shortness of breath- sore throat- new, uncontrollable cough- diarrhea, vomiting, or abdominal pain- Fever
3. Have been around anyone who has tested positive for Covid-19 or is under quarantine for possible Covid-19.
Ways you can help:
- We encourage you to only send one parent for drop-off and pick-up to help limit traffic in the hallways.
- Be sure to have your kids use hand sanitizer or wash their hands before going to the Zone. Clubhouse kids’ hands will be washed upon arrival.
- You’ll see lots of big waves to welcome your kids, but we are staying away from hugs, high-fives, and handshakes for now.
If you have any questions about our policies and procedures please don’t hesitate to reach out to Jeanna White, our Executive Pastor of Children’s Ministry @ firstname.lastname@example.org.
We look forward to seeing you and your kids soon!
Helping Kids Grow Closer to God and Each Other in The Zone
The Zone is bursting with creativity and energy. Your kids experience worship, interactive games, fresh video content, and teachings from the Bible.
Learn more about the care we take with your child’s relationship with God and how to encourage their next steps.