RE-OPENING UPDATE FOR JUNE 27-28
Children and students (infants – middle school) are encouraged to attend services with their parents / guardians. (United, Zone, and Clubhouse will not be meeting during services until further notice.)
Let’s Work Together to Stay Healthy
What We’re Doing:
* Wearing a mask is recommended.
* Opening doors 30 minutes before service; head in and find a seat. Seats will be spaced out.
* Skipping hugs, handshakes and high fives right now; you will see lots of smiles and waves!
* Practicing social distancing.
* Providing hand sanitizing stations in the lobby of each campus.
* Hosting a contactless service – we will not be handing out bulletins or connection cards. Offering baskets will be available at the end of service at the exit or you can give online.
* Sanitizing high touch point surfaces and bathrooms throughout the weekend.
* Meals not provided on Saturday night. Cafes are open.
Updated May 26, 2020
In accordance with the guidelines set forth by Governor DeSantis, Grace Family Church will announce a return date during Phase 2 of the Florida reopening policy. As we anticipate to open the doors of our 6 locations, we are accomplishing the following:
- Giving our staff sufficient time to prepare for a re-opening
- Ensuring all 6 locations are sanitized and ready
- Properly promoting our return to our communities
We are looking forward to coming together as a church. Stay tuned.
Updated April 5, 2020
Updated March 30, 2020
Updated March 30, 2020
Here is a helpful Emergency Finance resource for our community:
In a time of crisis, it is important to adjust your finances. Whether you’ve lost your job, or preparing for the long haul, here’s a helpful guide to simplify the process.
Updated March 24, 2020
Updated March 21, 2020
Here are some helpful websites for our community:
• Stay in touch with the Tampa Mayor’s office. Text “TAMPAREADY” to 888.777 or visit their website.
• Visit the Feeding Tampa Bay website on how you can help donate or volunteer plus the locations on where to find food.
• Information on the Hillsborough County Grab and Go locations
• Details on the Pasco County Pack-A-Sack locations
• Pinellas County Food and Nutrition information
Disclaimer: Due to rapid changes caused by the Coronavirus, some of the information mentioned in this post might have changed since it was initially posted. Please visit the source websites to confirm.
Updated March 18, 2020
Special Message from Jane Castor, Mayor of Tampa
Updated March 16, 2020
Announcement from Pastor Craig Altman regarding the upcoming weekend services for March 21-22.
Updated March 14, 2020
• All GFC physical locations are closed this weekend.
• All services will be hosted online only (available on Facebook, YouTube, Instagram and gfcflorida.com)
• Groups and United (Student Ministry) will not be meeting this week.
• If you need prayer or assistance during this time, please text “Prayer” to 813.444.5288.
Updated March 12, 2020
Hey Grace Family Church, Pastor Matt Roden here. We have been talking about it for a couple of weeks, especially over the last 24 hours, the coronavirus is on everyone’s mind. Some people are worried, some people are wondering what is going to happen over these next couple of weeks. And because of that we are making two changes to this weekend’s services.
First, Governor DeSantis has recommended no mass gatherings in the state of Florida. So, in an effort to meet that request, we will have no live services at our campuses this weekend. This will help us do our part in protecting the vulnerable in our community and help stop the spread of the virus.
But second, I will be providing a special online service this weekend, where I will be talking about worry and fear in times like this. I want to be very helpful and encouraging for all of us. The service will be available starting Saturday at 4:30 PM. We hope you are going to join us.
We also want you to stay up to date as things are going on with us. Check your inbox for emails from us. Join in on social media. Follow us on Facebook and Instagram; please do so. Let’s stay connected as we navigate this time together. Let’s practice common sense as we practice an uncommon faith and we trust God is in control.
Pastor Matt Roden