Updated October 19, 2020
Third Person: The Power of the Holy Spirit
We know the Holy Spirit is God’s promise to every believer and gives us the power to be a witness.
Updated October 12, 2020
Third Person: Being Led By The Holy Spirit
The Holy Spirit is within you. With everything happening in the world, we need to trust in the Holy Spirit. Thank God for blessing your life, not just asking Him to bless you.
Updated October 5, 2020
Third Person: The Personality of the Holy Spirit
Updated September 28, 2020
Third Person: The Role of the Holy Spirit
In order to start listening to the Holy Spirit, we need to stop trying to be the Holy Spirit in our everyday lives. When we accept our sins are never too big for God, that is when we can truly let the Holy Spirit begin to work inside of us.
Updated September 21, 2020
Third Person: Under The Influence
In order for us to win the battle, we need to be on the right side of the conflict with the Holy Spirit guiding us. When we are being influenced by the Holy Spirit, we walk, act, live and know differently.
Updated September 17, 2020
Mark Your Calendars!
Updated September 14, 2020
Third Person: The Person of the Holy Spirit
The Holy Spirit is a person and promised to every believer. The role of the Holy Spirit is to lead you, guide you, warn you, and convict you. He sees what we can’t see and knows what we don’t know. Don’t resist or ignore Him.
Updated September 10, 2020
New Series Starts This Weekend
To some, it’s a ghost. To others, a burning flame, or even a white dove. But, to most people, the Holy Spirit is simply a mystery. Join us this weekend to kick off our new series as Pastor Craig leads us to rediscover the person of the Holy Spirit.
Updated September 6, 2020
Updated August 25, 2020
Interested in Connecting at Grace?
- Monday, August 31 at 7:00 PM | South Tampa, Temple Terrace and Ybor
- Tuesday, September 1 at 7:00 PM | Land O’Lakes and Van Dyke
- Thursday, September 3 at 7:00 PM | Water
Updated August 17, 2020
Updated August 9, 2020
Christianity is not what we do but what Jesus did. God is asking us to show up, speak up and leave the rest to Him.
Updated August 13, 2020
Stay Connected with GFC All Week
Updated August 4, 2020
In Case You Missed It – Your Kids Had A Blast!
Updated August 2, 2020
Don’t Forget Who You Are
When you are feeling unworthy remember to find your true identity in Christ. Your identity drives purpose in your life. Discover how God sees you.
Updated August 1, 2020
We look forward to seeing you this weekend in person or online at one of the six GFC locations.
Let’s Work Together to Stay Healthy
What We’re Doing:
* Wearing a mask is recommended.
* Opening doors 30 minutes before service; head in and find a seat. Seats will be spaced out.
* Skipping hugs, handshakes and high fives right now; you will see lots of smiles and waves!
* Practicing social distancing.
* Providing hand sanitizing stations in the lobby of each campus.
* Hosting a contactless service – we will not be handing out bulletins or connection cards. Offering baskets will be available at the end of service at the exit or you can give online.
* Sanitizing high touch point surfaces and bathrooms throughout the weekend.
* Meals provided on Saturday night. Cafes are fully open.
Updated July 26, 2020
The Gospel Is
Updated July 19, 2020
Updated May 26, 2020
In accordance with the guidelines set forth by Governor DeSantis, Grace Family Church will announce a return date during Phase 2 of the Florida reopening policy. As we anticipate to open the doors of our 6 locations, we are accomplishing the following:
- Giving our staff sufficient time to prepare for a re-opening
- Ensuring all 6 locations are sanitized and ready
- Properly promoting our return to our communities
We are looking forward to coming together as a church. Stay tuned.
Updated April 5, 2020
Updated March 30, 2020
Updated March 30, 2020
Here is a helpful Emergency Finance resource for our community:
In a time of crisis, it is important to adjust your finances. Whether you’ve lost your job, or preparing for the long haul, here’s a helpful guide to simplify the process.
Updated March 24, 2020
Updated March 21, 2020
Here are some helpful websites for our community:
• Stay in touch with the Tampa Mayor’s office. Text “TAMPAREADY” to 888.777 or visit their website.
• Visit the Feeding Tampa Bay website on how you can help donate or volunteer plus the locations on where to find food.
• Information on the Hillsborough County Grab and Go locations
• Details on the Pasco County Pack-A-Sack locations
• Pinellas County Food and Nutrition information
Disclaimer: Due to rapid changes caused by the Coronavirus, some of the information mentioned in this post might have changed since it was initially posted. Please visit the source websites to confirm.
Updated March 18, 2020
Special Message from Jane Castor, Mayor of Tampa
Updated March 16, 2020
Announcement from Pastor Craig Altman regarding the upcoming weekend services for March 21-22.
Updated March 14, 2020
• All GFC physical locations are closed this weekend.
• All services will be hosted online only (available on Facebook, YouTube, Instagram and gfcflorida.com)
• Groups and United (Student Ministry) will not be meeting this week.
• If you need prayer or assistance during this time, please text “Prayer” to 813.444.5288.
Updated March 12, 2020
Hey Grace Family Church, Pastor Matt Roden here. We have been talking about it for a couple of weeks, especially over the last 24 hours, the coronavirus is on everyone’s mind. Some people are worried, some people are wondering what is going to happen over these next couple of weeks. And because of that we are making two changes to this weekend’s services.
First, Governor DeSantis has recommended no mass gatherings in the state of Florida. So, in an effort to meet that request, we will have no live services at our campuses this weekend. This will help us do our part in protecting the vulnerable in our community and help stop the spread of the virus.
But second, I will be providing a special online service this weekend, where I will be talking about worry and fear in times like this. I want to be very helpful and encouraging for all of us. The service will be available starting Saturday at 4:30 PM. We hope you are going to join us.
We also want you to stay up to date as things are going on with us. Check your inbox for emails from us. Join in on social media. Follow us on Facebook and Instagram; please do so. Let’s stay connected as we navigate this time together. Let’s practice common sense as we practice an uncommon faith and we trust God is in control.
Pastor Matt Roden