Next Level Leadership
What is Next Level Leadership?
Next Level Leadership is a one-year program for individuals who feel God is calling them to the next level in ministry. It is a hands-on training program designed to serve and equip the ones who are called to lead in the ministry, to help identify their purpose or calling and to grow in their personal relationship with Christ. Completion of this program will equip leaders in the following areas:
- Writing and sharing a message
- Leading yourself well
- Leading others effectively
- Leading at the next level
For questions about Next Level Leadership, email nextlevel@GFConline.com.
- The cost for the program is $500. Payment plans available upon request.
- The program is open to 25 participants.
- We are now accepting applications for the semester starting in January 2017.
Requirements for Admission
- Be a Christ follower
- Agreeing fully to GFC’s statement of beliefs, mission, strategy, and values
- Fully support GFC with your time, talents, and treasures
- Attend a weekend service weekly
- Lead, serve or volunteer in a ministry area
Expectations During Program
- Attend meetings with your assigned Pastor/Director or immediate report as scheduled.
- Be willing to commit 8-10 hours a week to the program which include serving in ministry as well as attending and preparing for class.
- Be on time and participate in weekly classes.
Van Dyke/Waters Campuses*
*For 2017, Van Dyke and Waters will hold a combined class. Classes will alternate between the Van Dyke and Waters campuses with participants from both campuses.
Temple Terrace Campus