Jobs at Grace
Grace Family Church has the following job openings.
Finance & Career Ministry
Van Dyke Campus
Grace Family Church is seeking to hire a part-time (20 hours) Ministry Assistant with a proven background of heavy administrative abilities to include advanced computer skills, time management, data entry, accounting, and volunteer coordination. This position requires someone with excellent communication in written and verbal form. This position will require some night and weekend work. The desired candidate must be a member of Grace Family Church or willing to become a member.
If interested, please submit resume and cover letter stating your minimum salary requirement. Submissions that do not have this information will not be considered.
Grace Family Church is seeking to hire a Student Pastor. The Student Pastor will lead the entire Grace Family Student Ministries – United on all campuses that reach students both inside and beyond the walls of the church. The Student Pastor is directly responsible for the oversight of all United students, staff and volunteers and strives toward sustaining a healthy, life-transforming student ministry.
Do you have a passion for telling stories through images? The GFC Creative Media department is seeking a Videographer/Editor to join our team. You will take projects from concept to completion.
Are you Confident in:
- Using Adobe Creative Suite
- Shooting with all styles of video cameras
- Framing and lenses
- Lighting and audio for video
- Finding and directing volunteer talent
- Conducting interviews
- Writing, story boarding, and pre-production
- Juggling multiple projects
- Adapting to different personalities
- Teaching and sharing your talents with others
You must be:
- A follower of Christ.
- Passionate about connecting people to Christ.
- An experienced video shooter and editor.
- Willing to work flexible hours.
- Must be 25 years or older with a clean driving record to drive church vehicle.
- Willing to become a member and attend Grace Family Church.
This position will require some night and weekend work. Qualified candidates must currently be a member of Grace Family Church or willing to become a member.
South Tampa Campus
Grace Family Church is looking for friendly multi-tasking Baristas for our South Tampa Cafe. These individuals need a serving heart, ability to move fast and be a part of a well-organized team. Hours will include Sunday services and special events. Must have a professional presentation and good attitude. Previous hospitality experience is a plus. All applicants must be a member, or willing to become a member of Grace Family Church. This position will require work on the weekends.