Jobs at Grace
IT Systems Administrator (full time)
Grace Family Church is seeking a full-time Systems Administrator to oversee the servers and networks of our campuses. This is a full-time position which will require some weekend hours and occasional evenings to support campus activities. This is an on-site position which will also require travel between campuses – personal transportation will be required (mileage to be reimbursed).
The ideal candidate for this position would be a disciplined, self-starter, who is able to complete tasks without direct supervision. He or she should also be an organized problem solver who can think outside-the-box and accomplish goals with or without deadlines.
This position requires prior knowledge of and experience with the set-up and maintenance of:
- servers hosted in a virtual environment
- wifi networks utliizing multiple vlans
- network components such as switches, routers, and firewalls in support of vlans
- communications between campuses through VPN
- network storage devices such as a SAN and Drobo
- individual workstations operating attached to a domain
- active directory based user control
- MS Windows server and workstation environments
Additional preferred experience:
- Google Apps for Business
- use of Mac OSX in a corporate environment
- use of Mac iOS devices
- HTML and CSS programming for the web
- maintaining websites using WordPress
Interested applicants should submit a cover letter and resume to Julie Tokat at firstname.lastname@example.org.