Love and Respect | Married Life Conference
Friday, April 28 & Saturday, April 29
GFC Van Dyke Campus
God wants your marriage to be filled with joy, peace, and excitement. Join us as we unpack how God has created men and women differently and discover a timeless biblical strategy for communicating and meeting each other’s unique needs. Whether you are seriously dating, engaged, newly married, or married for 50+ years, the Love and Respect Married Life Conference can elevate your marriage!
Cost: Regular Registration – $149 per couple.
Dating, engaged and married couples are welcome.
Friday, May 5
South Tampa Campus
Leadercast Live is the largest one-day leadership event in the world. Broadcast live each year from Atlanta to 100,000+ people in hundreds of locations around the world. Leadercast Live brings together many of the world’s most recognized and respected global leaders to create a leadership experience unlike any other. This event is for business leaders and their teams who want to position their organizations for success like never before. Attendees will come away with practical tools to advance your business goals, enhance your leadership skills, and network with other business leaders in the Tampa Bay Community.
Grace Music Academy
New Semester Starting: Sunday, June 4
GFC Van Dyke Campus
Registration for the 2017 Summer Semester is now open for Grace Music Academy. Don’t miss your opportunity to be a part of the Grace Family Church Music Ministry. We are training the next generation of worship leaders and musicians to fill the many positions needed at our campuses. $20 registration fee waived prior to May 1.
Wednesday, July 5 – Saturday, July 8
Incoming 6th Grade Students through Graduated Seniors
Clash Camp is an amazing place for students to grow spiritually and create lasting friendships. Our goal is to see students’ lives radically changed by Christ in a safe and fun environment through engaging messages, powerful worship, and epic camp games.
The cost of CLASH is:
- $250 now through Sunday, May 14
- $300 Monday, May 15 through Thursday, June 15
- $350 after Thursday, June 15
- The first 50 to register (not including staff) will receive a $50 discount.
Monday, July 24 – Wednesday, July 26
Van Dyke Campus
Summer X is for students entering 1st through 7th grade and includes all this:
- Opening Challenge Session with Worship, Games and Bible Mini-Lesson
- ‘Bible Zone’ (Like ‘The Zone’ Service) makes learning about God’s Plan super fun!
- ‘Fun Zone’ atmosphere filled with games, inflatables, snacks, and live entertainment!
- ‘Chill Zone’ with interactive crafts and games.
- Closing Challenge Session jam packed with excitement for everyone!
- Wednesday Night Family Night is open to anyone so invite your neighbors!