Make new friends, have fun, and develop Christian character through competition. We get together for a short devotion and a time of prayer before each game or activity.
Co-ed Basketball League
- Men and Women ages 18 and up
- Maximum 10 players per team
- Open Gym: Sundays, May 5th and May 12th.
- Season: Sundays – May 19th – Aug 25th
- Games are 5:30 PM, 6;30 PM , 7:30 PM, 8:30 PM
Where: GFC Gym
Cost: $55 per person / $500 per team
Co-ed Softball League
- Men and Women ages 18 and up
- Maximum players on a team is 14
- Open Practices: TBA
- Season: Fridays, February 1st through May 10th
- Games: 7:00 PM, 8:00 PM, & 9:00 PM
Where: American Legion Park
106 E. Sligh Ave., Tampa, FL 33604
Cost: $55 per person / $400 per team
Golf League will begin on Thursday, March 14th at Cheval Country Club, 4312 Cheval Blvd., Lutz, FL 33558 (chevalgolfandcountryclub.com). The league is limited to 44 people due to time constraints with an evening golf league. Please register and pay to reserve your spot.
- This is a 10-week league. The last night will be Thursday, May 16th.
- We play 9 holes in a 4-man scramble format. Each 2-person team will play with a different 2-person team each week.
- Shotgun start each week is at 5:30 PM (except for the first week when you’ll need to be at the course at 5:00 PM so we can get organized).
- Cheval has a dress code: no denim shorts or pants; collared shirts are required. Please adhere to the dress code or you will not be able to play.
- Cost is $22 per week, which includes cart fee, 9-hole greens fees, driving range balls and restaurant gift certificates to the winning team. Credit/debit cards will be charged $198 for the remaining 9 weeks at registration.
- If you would prefer to pay with cash or check on league night, please email Toni your name, handicap, and your partner’s name and handicap to reserve your spot in the league.
Please contact Toni (tynes@GFConline.com) if you have any questions.
» Register for Golf League
Bradstreet Summer Sports Camp
|There is nothing better than a summer full of sports and fun! Our Life Skills Sports Camp is designed to keep kids active while enjoying a wide variety of team and individual sports such as:
- Track & Field
- Martial Arts
- And More
|Life Skills Sports Camps were created to incorporate important life lessons including teaching on healthy competition, sportsmanship, attitude, effort and more. Our sport instruction components are specially designed to introduce sports in a recreational environment where kids can learn skills while having a great time! Kids will beat the heat with many great indoor sports activities in the Grace Family Church state-of-the-art facilities. Enroll your child today and look forward to a fun and productive summer camp experience.when: July 8th – 12th | 9:30 AM to 12:30 PM
where: GFC Campus
who: Ages 4-15This camp includes:
- Professional instructors, special speakers and guest appearances
- End of camp pizza party and PRIZES
- Low ratios for safety, supervision and great learning
|» Check out the latest GFC Sports photos on FacebookQuestions, email firstname.lastname@example.org.